Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Neglected blog!

I have a chocolate cake to post, but I don't have my camera with me! So for now, because I feel like this blog is too neglected, I will say this:

Zunzi's has been added to the list of delicious vegan friendly-ness in Savannah.

www.zunzis.com

Any vegans in Savannah (all one of me), check that place ouuuuuut. Most delicious vegetable wrap ever. Not the typical abomination passed off as a grilled veggie sandwich and/or wrap that we usually get at regular restaurants! It was actually EDIBLE. This was due to the fact that it was actually treated like real food by its creators. I'm really looking forward to trying more of the many options they had, and I can't believe I had never been there before!

1 comment:

cheekychick said...

I was in Savannah just this past week on vaction when my husband and I were googleing vegan and vegetarian friendly restaurants in the area and came across Zunzi's web site. All I can say is OH MY GOD! THE absolute best falafel ever. We will definitely eat there when we are back in the area.